Who We Are
Toni Young - Founder and Principal Consultant
Toni Young is a seasoned Human Resources professional with over 25 years of experience. With a history of leadership in Fortune 500 companies including First Nationwide Mortgage, Citigroup, and Toyota Financial Services, Toni offers a unique blend of HR Operations knowledge, executive and management coaching, strategy development and Employee Relations expertise. A recognized strategist within this arena, Toni has significant experience managing all of its functional areas, including department design and start-up, outsourcing, restructuring and business dissolution.
In addition, Toni has sought-after expertise in Employment Law and Employee Relations, possessing a tenured record of successfully balancing the delicate “people” aspect of organizations with the critical financial and risk aspects. Her leadership approach and inclusive management style are coupled with an empathetic viewpoint, solid ethics and integrity, blending to form a coaching style which allows her to easily connect with others.
Toni has a Masters of Science from Johns Hopkins University and is a certified Corporate Coach. She is a member of the International Coaches Federation, the National Association of Women Business Owners, the Society of Human Resources Management and recently served a three year term as a Board Member for the Arthritis Foundation of Maryland.
Toni at a glance...
- 25 years of experience in Human Resources
- Concentration within the Financial Services Industry
- Expert in Employment Law and Employee Relations
- History of leadership in Fortune 500 companies
- MS Degree from Johns Hopkins University
- Certified Corporate Coach
- Member of International Coaches Federation
- Member of Society of Human Resources Management
Fortune 500 Companies
- First Nationwide Mortgage
- Toyota Financial Services